Friday 2 March 2012

BUSSO 2012

I have finally decided on my plans in the lead up to WA's most iconic triathlon event Busselton 70.3.

The plan is relatively simple - follow a similar program to last year, drop a run session and add another bike session with as many k's as possible running off the bike at Busso half marathon pace.

In the lead up to the event, I have finalised my race schedule of which most races, I'll be using as hard hit-outs on the bike, to get stronger in the lead up to the race. Race schedule as follows:
  • Trievents Rockingham: 4 March
  • Esperance OD State series: 18 March
  • Trievents Hillarys: 25 March
  • Bibra Lake TT: Good Friday
  • State 80K TT: Easter Monday
Ideally, the plan is to get strong enough on the bike so that I am fresh for the run, when the real fun begins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment